Dunkirk aid co-ordination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunkirk aid co-ordination

This forum is for all those co-ordinating and visiting the camp in Grand Synthe to access and share information.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally got here :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
People-in-Motion

Finally got here :D Empty
PostSubject: Finally got here :D   Finally got here :D EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:12 pm

For some reason I can't log in from my phone but thats fine, laptop works well Very Happy

Hi everyone, I'm Rachel and I'm from People in Motion which is a newly formed organisation that sends aid and volunteers to, well wherever, Greece and France are the places we've sent people and things to so far. I'm from the Refugee Solidarity Herefordshire and Worcestershire Facebook group.

Thought it might be an idea to list a few of the other main people involved in the group in case you hav met/ heard of/ worked with them. We have:
Elaine Lawson who has volunteered in Calais and Dunkirk
Kirsty Fraser (Bimble on FB) who has been to Calais and is off to Dunkirk this weekend
Me (Rachel) who has been nowhere yet lol, childcare issues, so I tend to be the organiser
Claire Pemberton Jones who has been over to Calais
Samantha Charles a midwife who has spent time in Calais
Mairtin O'Grady who has been to Calais and is going over long term as of next week to work alongside Riad
Gavin Fraser who left on Sunday to long term volunteer in Dunkirk (he's the chain saw/ wood burner guy)

So thats most of us. We're really ready to help out with GS as much as we can and look forward to working alongside you all x
Back to top Go down

Finally got here :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dunkirk aid co-ordination :: Day-to-Day :: Introductions-
Jump to: