Dunkirk aid co-ordination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunkirk aid co-ordination

This forum is for all those co-ordinating and visiting the camp in Grand Synthe to access and share information.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kitchen shelters the build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imogen

Kitchen shelters the build Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen shelters the build   Kitchen shelters the build EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:24 pm

The five kitchen shelters will be built over the weekend of the 27th, 28th, 29th November by the ABC build crew. They are two sided (council would not allow them to have more than two sides) They will have a wood burner in each that can be used for  cooking on and will provide some heat. I am concerned about the muddy ground surrounding the shelters so we will be appealing to the council and insisting that they allow us to put gravel paths to each unit.
Back to top Go down
MichelleS

Kitchen shelters the build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen shelters the build   Kitchen shelters the build EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:16 pm

Fantastic! Is this a communal kitchen? What facilities/equipment do you still need and may I use it to cook some food on Christmas day? I do have a large Campervan I can use as well. Would I be able to park there? Sorry to give you so much work with all the questions
Back to top Go down

Kitchen shelters the build
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dunkirk aid co-ordination :: Construction :: Kitchen shelters-
Jump to: