Dunkirk aid co-ordination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunkirk aid co-ordination

This forum is for all those co-ordinating and visiting the camp in Grand Synthe to access and share information.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Megan Stuart/Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Megan Stuart/Admin Empty
PostSubject: Megan Stuart/Admin   Megan Stuart/Admin EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Hi everyone. I am Megan, you may know me from the People to People facebook group or the Small Camps group where I am an admin. I have set up this forum in order to provide a space where information can be more easily accessed and updated. Please bear with me as I am not a techie at ALL - hence not being able to change my name from 'Admin' to 'Megan'...Rolling Eyes

I live in Brighton and am in contact with groups here. I have a young family and do not travel out to the camps but see my use in keeping an overview of the big picture between all organisations, French and English, info-gathering and connecting people who will work well to bring sustainable, effective aid to the Grand Synthe camp.

Thanks so much for all your support, feel free to ask any questions - and each member start a new topic with your name. Thankyou! flower
Back to top Go down
https://dunkirkcampaid.rpg-board.net

Megan Stuart/Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dunkirk aid co-ordination :: Day-to-Day :: Introductions-
Jump to: