Dunkirk aid co-ordination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunkirk aid co-ordination

This forum is for all those co-ordinating and visiting the camp in Grand Synthe to access and share information.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michelle Sharpe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MichelleS

Michelle Sharpe Empty
PostSubject: Michelle Sharpe   Michelle Sharpe EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi there. I am Michelle. My partner, Jackie and I are Brighton based and currently collecting donations to go over to Dunkirk on 5 December. We have done one trip to Calais to drop at the warehouse and have never done a distribution ourselves. Any feedback, advice and joining of forces very welcome. We have a large van and are self funding this trip but would be willing to drive on other weekends if funds were provided (even if just mostly). Thanks. Hope to meet some of you soon.
Back to top Go down
Kamran

Michelle Sharpe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Sharpe   Michelle Sharpe EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:52 pm

Hi Michelle, I am also going on the 5th December. Will hopefully see you there.
Back to top Go down
Kamran

Michelle Sharpe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Sharpe   Michelle Sharpe EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:28 am

I will hopefully have a few people so we can give you a hand. I have done distribution there before.
Back to top Go down
MichelleS

Michelle Sharpe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Sharpe   Michelle Sharpe EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:04 am

That's great Kamran. Thanks. Will be in touch.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Michelle Sharpe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Sharpe   Michelle Sharpe EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 9:55 pm

Hi Michelle, I am from Brighton too Smile Where do you live? If you contact ABC ( will try link, it isn't working atm) and let them know your plans, they have people on the ground there from now on (which is soooo great) who can help you distribute. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://dunkirkcampaid.rpg-board.net
MichelleS

Michelle Sharpe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Sharpe   Michelle Sharpe EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:09 pm

Thanks. I live in Hove. Wilbury Crescent. Moved in just over a week ago.
Back to top Go down
MichelleS

Michelle Sharpe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Sharpe   Michelle Sharpe EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:12 pm

Oh it didn't send all of my message. I will try link in with ABC tomorrow. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks. Xx
Back to top Go down
MichelleS

Michelle Sharpe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Sharpe   Michelle Sharpe EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:12 pm

Oh it didn't send all of my message. I will try link in with ABC tomorrow. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks. Xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michelle Sharpe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Sharpe   Michelle Sharpe Empty

Back to top Go down

Michelle Sharpe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dunkirk aid co-ordination :: Day-to-Day :: Introductions-
Jump to: